Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ANIMALS, lovely reflections of our Creators personality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysKAVyXi0J4


This video is so sweet it made me cry. It's just one of the myriad reasons I love animals.

I was inspired to write to my cat.


ODE TO MY CAT

I jokingly refer to you as "Furchild" because you have loved me like a daughter would.
I look forward to seeing you each day when I get home,because sometimes the smallest things mean so much.
Your tiny voice reminds me that sometimes a whisper can be more powerful than a scream.
The fact that you show me love despite not being able to use words proves that actions mean more.
and being a cat makes you that much more interesting and curious of all the creatures I have had the pleasure of knowing.
The confidence of your catness reminds me that I should always strive to be myself because it's the best that I can be .
The independence of your feline nature assures me that you chose to love me of your own free will.


Okay, I know, I'm obessed with my cat, but she's so darn cute I can't help it!

1 comment: